Your Students' Union wants to ensure that you can still contact an advisor, even when remote from campus. 

We have enquiry forms for the following topics which we can give advice: 

  • Money: Student Finance England problems, Benefit Entitlement, Debt issues, Access to Learning Fund

  • Academic: Academic appeals, Mitigating Circumstances, Complaints, Fitness to Practice/Study, Disciplinaries

  • Housing: Private Landlord Problems: Halls and Other Accommodation 

Once your form has been submitted we will get back in touch with you either by calling you with the phone number provided or emailing you. 

Powered by

Registered Office

Registered Office: Bolton Students' Union, Deane Road, Bolton, BL3 5AB 
Registered in England Company Number: 8659862
Registered Charity Number: 1153573